The exhibition will happen at the Exhibition Park of Rennes in Halls 7 et 8, in parallel with the Carrefour des Gestions Locales de l'Eau.
Click on the links below to access the section directly:
Opening Hours and fees
Biogaz Europe open its doors for 2 days on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th January 2017 from 9am to 6pm (5pm on Thursday 26th).
The below tariff are only applicable for those who arrive at the Exhibition without an e-badge or a free invitation. The link to register for a free e-badge will soon be available here. To be kept informed, you may subscribe to our newsletter with the form at the top of the page.
Individuals: 30€ / person / day (Free Catalogue included)
Unemployed, students and disabled persons : 50 % discount on full price
A cloak room to leave luggage will be available during the opening hours of the Exhibition (2€ will be asked per piece).
Getting to the Exhibition Park
Rennes Exhibition Park
Address : La Haie Gautrais - 35170 Bruz - France
GPS Address : Rue Jules Vallès - 35136 Saint-Jacques de la Lande - France
Latitude : 48,059790
Longitude : -1,732239
Biogaz Europe will be held in Halls 7 and 8, reachable via gate "D". For more information on the park, click here. Shuttles will be available from the city center, more details on this will be available here soon.
Your transportation means:
Coming from the center of Rennes with (free) shuttles
Free shuttles will connect Biogaz Europe and Carrefour de l'Eau exhibitions with Rennes central train station (SOUTH exit). The timetable is (according to availability of places):
- Wednesday 25th January : departure from the train station at 8h, 8h30, 9h, 10h and 13h30. Departure from the exhibition park (Hall 8) at 17h30, 19h15 and 20h.
- Thursday 26th January : departure from the train station at 8h, 8h30, 9h and 10h. Departure from the exhibition park (Hall 8) at 13h30, 17h and 17h30.
The trip will last around 30-45' depending on the traffic.
Coming by train
Rennes enjoys train connections with the main French cities (Lyon, Lille, Marseilles, Strasbourg) and Paris (2h trip, trains every 30 minutes from the Paris Montparnasse station and 4 trains per day from the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport).
TGV station, 20 minutes from the Park by car
Phone: 36 35
Online travel agencies: en.voyages-sncf.com/en/, www.voyages-train-groupes.sncf.fr (special offers for groups over 10 people), www.trainline.eu
- Free shuttle buses will connect the train station with the exhibition park at the beginning and end of the day (see previous section for details).
- Public transport : At the North exit of the train station, take subway A direction J.F Kennedy, until "République" station. Then walk to the "République Pré Botté" station, and take the 57 bus direction Bruz Centre, and stop at the "Parc Expo (Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande)" station. The trip lasts about 30 minutes.
- Car rental : take the North exit, most companies are located on the right-hand side of the exit. Click here for the list of companies
- By taxi : a station is located at the North exit, next to an "AG2R" office, and another one is located at the South exit. See below to book.
Coming by plane
6 flights connect daily Paris and Rennes from the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. Rennes is also connected to Madrid, Rome, Amsterdam, Londres, Dublin and Barcelone with direct flights.
NEW: enjoy attractive discounts on a wide range of fares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide. To book online, connect on www.airfrance-globalmeetings.com.
Event ID Code to keep for the booking: 29087AF.
Saint-Jacques de la Lande airport, 5 minutes from the park by car
Phone: + 33 (0)2 99 29 60 00
Online travel agencies: www.skyscanner.net, www.expedia.co.uk, www.lastminute.com
- Public transport: The 57 bus allows you to reach the exhibition park ("Parc Expo Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande" stop) in 5 minutes, and the city center ("République" stop) in 20 minutes. The nearest stop from the airport is located at the intersection of Joseph le Brix avenue (avenue of the airport) and Jules Vallès avenue, about 300m from the airport. Click here for the schedule.
- Car rental: several car rental companies are available at the airport. Click here for the list of companies.
- By taxi: a taxi station is available at the airport. See below to book.
Coming by public transport
The 57 line allows you to reach the Exhibition Park from 6h30 to 20h50 (buses every 20 minutes), from the Rennes city center. See also information on the shuttles above.
More information and itinerary calculations are available on www.star.fr.
Coming by car
Come by car sharing:
Se address and GPS coordinates above. ETAs are as follows:
- Nantes - Rennes : 1 h
- Paris - Rennes : 3 h
- Caen - Rennes : 1 h 30
- Brest - Rennes : 2 h 30
The parking is located just in front of the D entrance of the Exhibition Park, used to access Biogaz Europe.
Itinerary calculations on Mappy or ViaMichelin.
Coming by taxi
A taxi station is located in front of the B entrance of the Exhibition Park. At least 20€ is needed to reach the exhibition park from the center of Rennes.
You will find accomodation opportunities on the following websites: